Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: new avvie and siggy pic

  1. #1
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    tell me what you think of my new avvie and siggy pic.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member american_girl_forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2006
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Really cute! You gotta love AGT 24! Yep, just a few more days...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member marymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2004
    Posts
    491
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love it, how did you do that?

  4. #4
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    I played around with photoshop a bit. For the siggy pic I took out the background on the layer so the colored background showed and I added a bevel thing to make the edges look like a button. And for the avvie I put an overlay layer so it was colorful and added a small drop-shadow. It's a great program. I like making colorful backgrounds and working with pictures to make them unique.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very well done, Felicity Fan! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    And, Mary, your picture of baby Jacob made me gasp out loud - he's so precious!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member marymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2004
    Posts
    491
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have photo shop, but I dont know how to use it. I am really intimidated by it..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •